The lightweight but sturdy Brush-T is based on a unique nylon bristle "cup" that supports the golf ball. The secret behind its success is the flexibility of the bristles which allow the ball to be struck with a minimum of resistance and deflection.
During the drive, your club is traveling at up to 98 miles per hour and anything that touches it at that speed is going to have an effect.
The Brush-T bristles have been designed to do away with resistance from impact with the tee. The ball is supported largely by air which means that the speed of the clubface at impact is concentrated so perfectly on the ball, that the sheer kinetic energy helps create a longer and straighter shot.
The unique design of the Brush-T provides the following benefits:
• It provides a natural strike, similar to hitting off the grass.
• It reduces resistance and spin to improve distance by 3.2 to 7 yards.
• It eliminates deflection for enhanced accuracy.
• It provides a consistent height for ideal trajectory.
• It is long lasting and can be used over and over again.
At 118 Golf, all payments for Brush-T golf products are made with our secure online services.