Golfstream Revolution Electic Golf Trolley - 36 Hole Lead Acid Battery
The Revolution is designed, sourced and made in Britain and features a patented one-click folding mechanism that makes it the easiest to use trolley in the market. The aircraft grade aluminium frame is incredibly strong and light, while the illuminated twin-digit display, multiple speed settings and distance control functions ensure you have optimum control.
The Revolution is also really compact when folded down, meaning it can fit in all manner of car boots and storage compartments when not in use. There are lots of colour options so you can personalise your trolley. Fantastic quality, comes with a two-year warranty.
The Revolution has several unique design features that make it the easiest to use yet most robust trolley you can buy today. The one click fold/unfold into a fully locked position is achieved in no more than 1 second. The frame is made from aircraft grade aluminium. We do not use the central beam of the trolley to support your golf bag, this makes the your bag and the entire trolley supportive and firm. Our low centre of gravity makes our trolley exceptionally stable even when traversing a steep slope. Annoying bag twist is a thing of the past. There are no rivets used in its construction instead we use engineered nuts and bolts making a more rigid longer lasting frame. There is no issue with front wheel clogging either, a common fault with some leading brands. Add to all of this the fact that the back wheels are the highest part of the machine when folded and you have the perfect partner for your round of golf.
The Revolution is available in standard or brake versions and in a variety of power options including the incredibly light Lithium Ion battery.
Golfstream Revolution Electic Golf Trolley - 36 Hole Lead Acid Battery Features:
When it comes to your game, the Revolution puts you firmly in control. Our twin digit display moves in 0.5 increments giving you more choice by allowing you to change speed in small steps to perfectly match your own walking pace.
The accelerator doubles as a simple to use on/off switch and can be programmed for left-handed users. You can even adjust the display brightness to suit your own personal preference.
The soft pistol grip handle allows you to be in full control with the utmost comfort. For your convenience there is a battery indicator built into the electronics and a distance control feature allowing you to send your machine off on its own up to 5 distance settings.
Add to this a security feature where you can programme your own 2 digit code to stop accidental or unwanted use and you have the perfect golfing partner.
The drive train is exceptionally quiet and incredibly efficient thanks to the four German made bearings and ‘floating’ motor gearbox assembly; the marine grade stainless steel axle is free to glide through the entire drive system.
Features and benefits
- Made in Britain
- Folds and erects with one hand with revolutionary fold mechanism
- Automatically locks in the closed position for easy carrying
- Folds so flat the highest parts are the wheels - 59cm x 82cm x 26cm
- Central beam is not used to support bag, this stops bag twist
- Exceptionally strong aircraft grade Aluminium construction
- Specialist easy glide bearings throughout the drive train
- Lightweight (9kg)
- Folds so flat the highest parts are the wheels
- Quiet motor gearbox
- Marine grade stainless steel axle
- Right or left hand operation (fully programmable)
- One touch on/off
- Twin digit display
- Soft touch handle
- Speed increments of 0.5 for total control from 0.0 to 9.5
- Quick release wheels
- No rivets used in construction, only machined nuts and bolts
- There is no front wheel housing to get clogged with mud
- Trolley sits upright for easy storage
- Battery life indicator
- Adjustable display brightness
- Distance control to set trolley off between 10 and 50 metres with 5 settings.
- Programmable security code to avoid accidental use or theft
- Small lightweight lead acid battery supplied as standard 18 for holes
- Battery connects with one handed operation
- Guaranteed for two years (except lead acid battery)
- Trolley can be personalised at order for extra cost. This includes frame colour, wheel colour, strap colour and personalised name plate.
- The Golfstream Revolution is available with 18 hole and 36 hole options in traditional lead acid or the all new light weight lithium ion power source.
The Litepower Lithium Ion battery is supplied fully protected by a sophisticated specially designed battery mangement system that constantly monitors every cell to ensure the battery is always optimised for best results and life.
Power Weight Size HxWxL Guarantee
Lead acid 18 hole 21 Ah 7 Kg 170x180x75 mm 12 Months
Lithium Ion 18 hole 15 Ah 2.2 Kg 168x180x73 mm 24 Months
Lead acid 36 hole 26 Ah 10 Kg 165x175x125 mm 12 Months
Lithium Ion 36 hole 22 Ah 3.2 Kg 168x128x105 mm 24 Months
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.