Features Of The Professioanl Tee System:
The majority of today’s players have large volume drivers. Unfortunately, most are still using the traditional 2 1/8" short tee which is totally incapable of properly positioning the ball with respect to the drivers “sweetspot”. Pride Golf Tee has the solutions … the ProLength™ 2 3/4" and Prolength-Plus™ 3 1/4" tees.
“From a playability standpoint, the higher sweet spot requires one adjustment: You must tee the ball higher.”
— Butch Harmon
- A high (long) tee encourages a shallow approach and maximizes the launch angle
- At least 1/2 of the ball should be above the topline of the tee
- The majority of PGA Tour players use ProLength™ and Prolength-Plus™ tees each week
- Bigger is Better!
- Today's golfers need 3 different tee lengths to elevate the ballbased upon the selected club
- Colour code allows for easy identification of tee size
- Colour bar ensures consistant set-up each time you tee the ball.
“…Save your standard-length tees for par 3s!” — Butch Harmon
- Pro SHORT tees contain 120 per pack (red)
- 69mm Pro LENGTH tees contain 100 per pack (yellow)
- 83mm Pro LENGTH-PLUS tees contain 75 per pack (blue)
- 100mm Pro LENGTH-MAX tees contain 50 per pack (green)
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.