Srixon Z-Star XV Pure White Golf Balls - Dozen 2011
Srixon Z-Star XV Pure White Golf Balls - Dozen 2011 Available now from 118Golf
Srixon Z-Star XV Pure White Golf Balls - Dozen 2011 Features:
Try the Srixon Z-StarXV Pure White golf ball if you currently play any of the following:
• Titleist Pro V1X
• Callaway Tour i(z)
• Bridgestone B330 & S
• Taylor Made Penta
• Taylor Made TP Black
• Nike Tour One D
The new Srixon Z-STAR XV golf ball – as used by Ryo Ishikawa to shoot the world record score of 58 whilst winning the Crowns Tournament in Japan during May 2010.
- Srixon’s first ever 4-piece golf ball boasts a large Dual-Core that creates maximum distance and spin control on long shots. The thin proprietary urethane cover delivers superb feel on all shots with consistent spin control on approach shots and around the green whilst the duel Energetic Gradient Growth™ core provides superb distance and a high golf ball flight whilst maintaining low spin to optimize driver performance .
- The Z-STAR XV is available in Pure White™ and Tour Yellow for added visual performance.
- This ball performs best with driver swing speeds greater than 95mph.
- The new Z-STAR XV golf ball’s proprietary urethane cover is among the thinnest available and one of the softest in the premium market, producing an excellent combination of distance and spin.
THE SRIXON PLAYER LINE-UP
- The new four-piece dual Energetic Gradient Growth™ core provides the best distance in a premium offering while maintaining low spin to optimize driver performance.
4 Piece Construction
- The Srixon Z-STAR golf ball line-up will be used on tours throughout 2011 by international stars such as Srixon’s latest signing; Graeme McDowell plus Robert Allenby, Miguel Angel Jimenez, Ryo Ishikawa, Vijay Singh, Boo Weekley, Soren Kjeldsen, Fernando Gonzalez Castano, Shane Lowry & Laura Davies.
- Proprietary, super soft urethane cover
- Optimal combination of distance and spin control on all shots
- Extremely soft feel on approach shots
- Elastic, very thin Ionomer middle layer
- Reduces excess driver spin for greater distance off the tee
- Dual, highly resilient, Energetic Gradient Growth™ core
- The extremely large core maximizes COR for greater distance
- 324 large dimple design with Invisiseam™ technology
- Reduces air resistance during flight for enhanced distance
- Exceptional spin control from tee to green
Z-STAR GOLF BALL LINE-UP SUCCESS
The Srixon Z-STAR golf ball line-up – as used on tours around the world with 47 international event wins in 2010.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.