Skins G400 Golf Sleeves
Whether competing in a tournament or chipping a practice drill, G400 men's compression arm sleeves offer focused support to your biceps, triceps and forearm muscles for increased proprioception.
SKINS unique and proprietary research into the body's compression requirements while in motion has been built into all G400 products. Dynamic gradient compression combines with 400 fit to accelerate blood flow – enhancing oxygen delivery to your active muscles and reducing the build-up of lactic acid. Muscle recovery is boosted and post-workout muscle soreness minimised.
Skins G400 Golf Sleeves Features:
- A super comfortable fit, more precise, targeted Dynamic Gradient Compression and a greater range of leg lengths for men and different body shapes for women
50+ UV Protection
- SKINS was born in Australia, so we know a thing or two about exerting ourselves in the sun. Our fabrics have a UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
Dynamic Gradient Compression
- Increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time
Memory MX Fabric
- Memory MX fabric contains a unique high stretch elastomeric yarn – which returns to its original shape no matter how much stress you put it under
- Keeping you dry through advanced wicking is inherent in all SKINS fabrics - moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable
- Uniquely wrapping and supporting your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise
Odour, Stink, Pong, Smell, Stench Free
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment discourages bacteria by ionically absorbing the odour causing substances normally associated with Lycra wear. These features are built into all our fabrics, so they can’t ever be washed out.
- The fabric in SKINS is warp knitted using multiple fine quality yarns to give superior performance - Warp knit fabrics have no natural stretch – instead, the spandex mix ensures specific levels of elasticity and perfectly controlled compression
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.