Try it, Like it or Return it - 30 Day Guarantee
Cleveland Classic 290 Driver
Cleveland Golf introduces the most advanced combination of style and performance in a titanium driver: The Classic 290. With a unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers, the Classic 290 has a pear-shaped profile with the largest, deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf. The face promotes a hot, penetrating ball flight, while MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance on off-center hits. The Classic 290 is engineered with Ultralite technology, helping players generate increased head speed and distance with the same swing effort. It’s also part of the RightWeight Fitting System – with an overall weight of 290 grams, the Classic 290 is ideal for a wide range of players seeking a strong combination of distance and accuracy.
Cleveland Classic 290 Driver Features:
- Unique sole design and color scheme inspired by persimmon drivers.
INCREDIBLY LARGE, DEEP FACE
- Traditional pear-shaped profile in a club head inspires confidence at address and allows for shot-shaping control.
- Largest and deepest club face ever produced by Cleveland Golf for largest effective hitting area and hot ball flight.
- Large face combined with MaxCOR2 technology provides maximum distance and forgiveness on off-center hits.
RIGHTWEIGHT FITTING SYSTEM
- Gold-colored trapezoid section in center of face enhances retro look and serves as alignment aid.
- Drivers with RightWeight Fitting are engineered for unique performance and optimal feel for every type of player.
- The Classic 290 has a total club weight of 290 grams. This helps
generate increased club head speed for maximum distance with the same
- Classic 290 is among the lightest drivers on the market, helping players generate measurable increases in swing speed.
- Features premium Miyazaki C. Kua 43 graphite shaft and Lamkin SuperLite 36g grip.
118Golf "Get Outta Jail" 30 Day Club Playability Guarantee
Try It and if it doesn't work for you, Return It
At 118Golf we supply the top selling golf clubs in the market at the
most competitive prices. To let you shop with confidence we want to
make sure the club you buy is right for you, so we are giving you 1
Month to decide.
If its not right for you, no problem, we will give you a Guaranteed 90%
return value on your club, and we will issue you with a credit voucher
which you then spend with us to purchase something that suits you
- Qualifying Products
Iron Sets £325
Fairway Woods £125
- This offer only applies to clubs that are not damaged and show only normal wear
- If a club appears to be damaged or abused we reserve the right to refuse the return
- The clubs can not be altered in any way
- Returning the club is your responsibility
- All accessories provided with the club, such as wrench, weight kit or headcover, must be included in the return
- Shipping costs are non refundable
- This offer does not apply to custom clubs
- Only 3 clubs can be returned in one calender year
- Voucher must be spent within 30 days of the date of issue
For details of how to return a club please click here.