Cleveland Launcher XL 270 Draw Driver
The Launcher XL270 is among the lightest drivers in golf – powered by the lightest shaft ever played on the PGA tour, the Miyazaki C. Kua 39 series. This means it’s engineered for maximum head speed, but its traditionally-weighted 460cc clubhead also provides amazing forgiveness. The 270 is also available in a Draw version, with heel biased weighting and a slightly closed face for slice reduction. Players who have tested either version of the XL270 have experienced a real “Wow factor” due to the effortless distance achieved.
Cleveland Launcher XL 270 Draw Driver Features:
RIGHT WEIGHT FITTING SYSTEM
- The LAUNCHER Ultralite Series consists of 3 weights - 310g, 290g, and 270g - each model engineered for unique performance and feel
- The Right Weight fitting system finds the right driver for every player, maximizing distance gains and overall playability
LAUNCHER ULTRALITE TECHNOLOGY
- Weight has been removed from the club without sacrificing swingweight or flex profile
- Lighter and longer golf clubs produce faster head speed for more ball speed and greater distance
MIYAZAKI C. KUA ULTRALITE SHAFT
- Each ultralite model is paired with an authentic, ultra-premium Miyazak Tour/Aftermarket C. Kua shaft
- A True Tour Ultralite(TM), the C. Kua series delivers tour-proven flex profiles in an ultralite package
- The Miyazaki C.Kua series shaft pushes speed and distance to a new level.
- Featuring True Tour Ultralite technology, the new C.Kua series reduces the total weight of your driver while preserving the swingweight and flex profile, providing an increase in head speed without a loss of feel or playability.
- The result: Effortless Distance and we are confident your game will thank us.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.