Cobra Long Tom Driver
COBRA Reaches Extreme Distance with the Long Tom Driver
COBRA is going the distance and letting it fly with the Long Tom Driver, a four foot long, ultra light driver that is the ultimate weapon for jaw-dropping distance. The Long Tom has a Blackbird shaft by Grafalloy, is packed with technology and has the highest length to weight ratio of any COBRA Driver, making the Long Tom Driver a machine built for extreme distance.
Cobra Long Tom Driver Features:
- Highest Length to Weight ratio of any COBRA driver
- Advanced Material Placement
- E9 Face Technology with Dual Roll
- Ultralight Grafalloy Blackbird shaft
- For all golfers seeking maximum distance.
HIGHEST LENGTH TO WEIGHT RATIO OF ANY COBRA DRIVER
- Titanium 6-4 body with Ti 8-1-1 Low Density face
ADVANCED MATERIAL PLACEMENT
- Four feet long (max allowed by the USGA) with Ultralight shaft and grip delivering maximum distance.
E9 FACE TECHNOLOGY WITH DUAL ROLL
- With a high strength thin Titanium 8-1-1 alloy face repositions up to 20 grams of weight to move CG extremely low and deep.
- Has an elliptical face featuring a new canted bulge with dual roll design providing more distance to shots hit above and below the centerline.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.