Cleveland FL Fairway Wood
The FL series fairway wood represents a true breakthrough in fairway wood performance. Cleveland Golf engineers worked closely with two trusted brands - Miyazaki Premium Golf Shafts and Lamkin grips - to remove weight from both the shaft and grip, reducing total club weight by 30 grams. This lighter but balanced club produces faster headspeed, more ball speed and longer carry for all shots, from the tee or fairway.
Cleveland FL Fairway Wood Features:
LAUNCHER FAIRWAY ULTRALITE TECHNOLOGY
- The FL Ultralite fairway wood is more than 30 grams lighter than most other fairway woods in the market
- Lighter is faster. An increase in clubhead speed up to 3mph is expected due to the decreased club weight, INCREASING DISTANCE up to 7-10 yards
MIYAZAKI C.KUA ULTRALITE SHAFT
- Each ultralite model is paired with an authentic, ultra-premium Miyazaki Tour/Aftermarket C. Kua shaft
- A True Tour Ultralite(TM), the C. Kua series delivers tour-proven flex profiles in an ultralite package
- The Miyazaki C.Kua series shaft pushes speed and distance to a new level.
- Featuring True Tour Ultralite technology, the new C.Kua series reduces the total weight of your fairway wood while preserving the swingweight and flex profile, providing an increase in head speed without a loss of feel or playability.
- The result: Effortless Distance and we are confident your game will thank us.
THREE 3W FITTING OPTIONS
- 3W MODEL AVAILABLE IN THREE LOFTS: 13°, 15°, and 17°
- Low, mid, or high trajectory options for optimal fitting and performance
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.