Cleveland CG16 Irons - Satin Chrome (Steel)
The CG16™ irons are designed with a lighter overall club weight and
longer club length for maximum distance. The large cavity back, with its
full undercut, stretches the center of gravity low and deep to optimize
launch angle and significantly improve forgiveness. The large, thin
face allows for increased COR and maximum ball speed that will produce
distance that competes with any iron set in the market – but with
increased control. Available with lightweight steel or graphite shafts,
the CG16™ irons are offered in either a Black Pearl or Satin Chrome
Cleveland CG16 Irons - Satin Chrome (Steel) Features:
WEDGE FACE AND GROOVES
- Authentic precision Laser Milled Face and milled Tour Zip Grooves
- Optimizes spin and shot consistency especially from the rough
LONGER AND LIGHTER DESIGN
- Ultra-lightweight steel and graphite shaft designs combined with optimized head weights, lofts and club lengths
- Improves clubhead speed and distance while maintaining standard swing weights and control
- Large thin face for increased ball speed, wide sole for
consistent turf interaction, and full cavity back design with undercut
for high MOI
- Maximizes distance and accuracy even on off-center hits
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.