CLEVELAND HIBORE XLI IRONS (GRAPHITE)
The Cleveland HiBore XLi Irons deliver XL distance plus better accuracy and forgiveness. Thin cupface technology generates higher ball speed and increased stability, while progressive sole width and offset give you more help where you need it most. Full hollow construction pushes the CG (center of gravity) deep for better launch angles, and a 28% larger effective hitting area allows solid contact on mis-hits, resulting in long, straight drives.
The Cleveland XLI Irons Feature:
- Thin cupface technology generates higher ball speed and increased stability, while progressive sole width and offset give you more help where you need it most
- Full hollow construction pushes the CG deep for better launch angles
- A 28% larger effective hitting area allows solid contact on mis-hits, resulting in long, straight drives
- Thin face technology = Higher ball speed
- Highest C.O.R. hybrid iron
- Center of gravity 6 times deeper than a traditional iron
- Increased Launch Angle
- Oversized cupface structure
- Full hollow construction throughout the set
- Progressive sole width and offset
Improved Accuracy & Forgiveness
- 28% more effective hitting
- Bigger chassis and larger face
- Increased MOI – 27% more than a traditional iron
*FREE IRONS OFFER
HOW TO QUALIFY
Purchase a set of Cleveland Irons (CG7/CG7Tour/Launcher Iron/Xibore XLI/CG Tour/Bloom XLI) and you will be eligible to trade in your complete set for the equivalent model that Cleveland introduce from 1/1/10-31/12/11. You must purchase at least a 7 piece set of one of the models mention above and the register your set with Cleveland Golf, Click here for information on how to register and redemption requirements and process.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.