Wilson Staff CI11 Irons Graphite
The new sleek, black PVD Ci11 delivers maximum playability for the
aspirational golfer and the power and forgiveness for those wanting
additional technology. Its optimal headsize and shape continues the
award-winning tradition while maintaining a thin topline and moderately
progressive offset, perfect for that crossover player.
Wilson Staff CI11 Irons Graphite Features:
- Power and accuracy delivered with an eye toward classic headsize and shape.
- The sleek black PVD finish reduces the visual size of the head and serves to reduce glare at address.
- The re-engineered exoskeleton surrounding the rear cavity
optimizes MOI and stability by pulling weight away from the face and
then pulling it toward the heel and toe.
- A one-piece, soft response insert is ensconced in soft 431
stainless steel to deliver satisfying sound and crisp feel at impact,
even on off-center hits.
- A thinner, harder face promotes the maximum CT allowed by the USGA for stronger ball flight and greater distance.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.