Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 #9 Putter
Quite possibly the most famous left-handed putter in the world, the Odyssey White Hot XG #9 Putter was used by Phil Mickelson to win the 2006 Masters. The putter is heel-shafted with a flanged blade, a long slant-neck hosel and half-shaft offset. It features the White Hot XG insert, the softest and most responsive in the Odyssey lineup. Inspired by high-performance golf ball technology, the multi-layer insert provides phenomenal feel and consistency. It combines two materials with different properties for a superior level of feedback, feel and distance control.
Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 #9 Putter Features:
- Elastomer Core Material – Soft for great feel and highly resilient to quickly get the ball rolling forward toward your intended target.
- Thin, outer striking surface – Firm for fine-tuned responsiveness.
- Left Hand Putter – The White Hot XG #9 blade putter is available for lefties.
Our Promise for the Odyssey White Hot XG #9 Putter:
- These innovations allow weight to be shifted to the perimeter of the putter head for a high MOI, creating even better forgiveness and truer roll than previous models.
- An Odyssey Putter is a promise made. Sure, we design each of our putters to help you slay more demons and sink more putts. But, we also design them to withstand any kind of punishment you can dish out and we back them up with an Odyssey assurance of quality. We rarely see a putter returned, but if you find a defect within a two-year period, we'll repair it or replace it. No questions asked. And that's a promise kept.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.