Cleveland CG16 Wedge - Chrome
Based on the shape of the tour proven CG14™ wedge, the CG16™ has a hint of offset and is slightly larger for added forgiveness. The face features the same spin maximizing technology featured on the CG15™ wedge – Tour Zip Grooves™ in combination with Cleveland® Golf’s breakthrough Laser Milled™ surface roughness technology. Using the precision accuracy of a laser, each face features four perfectly calibrated texture lines milled between each groove exactly to the conforming roughness limit. This surface roughness application optimizes ball-to-face friction and maximizes spin within the Rules of Golf.
Cleveland CG16 Wedge - Chrome Features:
LASER MILLED FACE
- More precise and consistent surface roughness than alternative methods
- Optimal surface roughness to maximize spin
WEDGE CAVITY BACK
- Perimeter weighting and geometry to deepen center-of-gravity and increase MOI
- Improved stability and forgiveness on off-center hits while maintaining signature "Cleveland" feel
TOUR PROVEN C SOLE DESIGN
- Wide constant width sole from heel to toe combined with heel and toe grinds
- Improves bunker performance while maintaining shot-making versatility
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.