Footjoy Contour Series Golf Shoes - White Smooth Waterproof Leather And Dark Brown Waxy Leather 2011
Feel the flex! Special construction allows for the ultimate in underfoot comfort and flexibility.
Footjoy Contour Series Golf Shoes - White Smooth Waterproof Leather And Dark Brown Waxy Leather 2011 Features:
Full Grain Leather Uppers
- Full grain leather uppers offer outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
1-Year Waterproof Warranty
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for one year
Super Soft PU Linings
- PU (poly urethane) linings look and feel like leather and provide excellent fit and comfort.
Slip Last Construction
- A shoe construction technique often found in running shoes. This
unique construction allows a shoe to be made without an insole board,
producing a more contoured underfoot platform and vastly increased
Contoured Lightweight PU Fit-Bed®
- Slip last construction enables Contour Series shoes to feature
contoured PU Fit-Beds that match the shape of the last and the midsole.
This creates an underfoot base that more closely mimics the natural
shape of the foot.
- Full rounded toe character, full across forefoot, standard
instep and heel. The last bottom has been contoured to closer match the
shape of the foot.
- EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) midsoles provide lightweight
cushioning underfoot. EVA does not take a set, so the cushioning will
remain constant for the life of the shoe.
Pulsar™ Cleats by Softspikes®
- Pulsar cleats by Softspikes® are the #1 selling cleat in golf
and the overwhelming choice of touring professionals worldwide. The
Pulsar cleats feature all the same turf grip and walking comfort
advantages of Black Widow plus the additions of and radiused legs for
extra durability and cleat webbing for easier cleaning.
DuraMax™ Rubber Outsoles
- DuraMax is a proprietary rubber compound that provides turf gripping performance and durability.
TPU Stability Bridge™
- A TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Stability Bridge is strategically
placed in the shank area to provide additional torque reduction and
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.