Pro Hands Grip Master Hand Exerciser - Heavy Tension
GRIPMASTER conditions the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm with a unit you can carry in your pocket.
Professional sports trainers, athletes, and therapists use GRIPMASTER because of its unique ability to provide an effective isolated resistance workout. All athletes have a common goal to develop and maintain strength, control, endurance, coordination, and dexterity to ensure their competitive edge.
GRIPMASTER is here to help you reach and accomplish your goals.
Pro Hands Grip Master Hand Exerciser - Heavy Tension Features:
- The wrist (1) and finger (2) flexors are the longer muscles of the forearm and wrist (extrinsic).
- These muscles lie in the forearm and their tendon components cross the wrist and attach to the bones to move the fingers and wrist.
- Exercise these for greater grip power and endurance.
- The smaller muscles of the hand (intrinsic), lie at the base of the thumb (3), small finger (4) and across the hand (5 & 6).
- They provide the finer movements, coordination, and control of the fingers and do not cross the wrist.
- The GRIPMASTER works to improve strength, endurance and coordination of all the muscles within the hand and most muscles and tendons in the forearm.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.