Swing Sock Performance Tour Weight Training Aid (irons)
Swing Sock Tour -11 oz
- Ideal for mid to low handicap golfers
- Weighted sock attaches easily and securely to any iron or utility wedge.
- Warm up in seconds before play or practice
- Training will icnrease prower, flexibility, consistency and help stop slicing.
- With consistent use, improves accuracy, tempo and club head speed.
Swing Sock Performance Tour Weight Training Aid (irons) Features:
- Get your muscles warmed up and ready to go, make the proper golf swing in seconds.
- The Swing Sock gets you warm in a hurry!
- In just a few swings your muscles are loose and ready for the first hole.
- No more swinging 2 clubs, holding 2 grips and feeling 2 club heads moving around while swinging.
- No more swinging donuts that slide up and down.
- Swing Sock fits conveniently in your bag.
- Can be used any time you feel the need to loosen up, great in cold weather.
- The Swing Sock attaches easily and securely to any iron or wedge.
- Swing Sock increases your flexibility and it stretches all the important upper body muscles used in the golf swing.
Warm Up Drills
Benefit: Get the muscles warmed up and ready to go to make the proper golf swing
Drill 1 - Before you play or practice attach the Swing Sock onto your 7 iron securely. Raise the club about 10 inches above the ground. Make several swings at about one-half your normal tempo, then speed up to about two-thirds your normal tempo. Stay at this tempo for 3-5 minutes. Don't make the mistake most golfers make by swinging full speed. This will throw your timing and tempo out the window.
Drill 2 - Attach the Swing Sock securely onto your wedge (your heaviest iron). Swing slowly to the right hip position and hold for 10 seconds, swing the club slowly to the top of the back-swing position and hold for 10 seconds, swing the club to the impact position and hold for 10 seconds and finally swing to the follow-through position for 10 seconds. This exercise will stretch the lower back muscles and improve your body rotation. Because you have made slow swings this is a great drill for your wedge play.
Power / Workout Drills
Benefit: Will help you develop strong wrists and keep your golf muscles toned.
Drill 1 - Attach the Swing Sock onto your wedge securely. Grip the club with just your left hand. Position your left elbow against your left side. Raise the club up off the ground keeping your left elbow positioned against your left side. When the shaft of the club is vertical , slowly lower the club back to the ground. Repeat this exercise three times then change hands and repeat the exercise with your right hand. This drill will help build strong wrists.
Drill 2 - Attach the Swing Sock onto your 3 iron securely. Swing the club back and through as fast as you can without stopping for 20 swings. When swinging the club as fast as you can, you are developing strength in your forearms and wrists. (This is the secret to a powerful swing)
Swing Dynamic Drills
Benefit: This drill will improve your tempo and timing. When you find your natural swing speed you have improved your chances of striking the ball on the sweet spot.
Drill 1 - Attach the Swing Sock onto your 5 iron securely. Swing the club back slowly and feel your forearms rotating as the club swings up to the top of the back-swing. Swing down and feel your forearms rotating before the club face gets to the impact position. (This is an important drill. If you want to get rid of your slice, you must feel the forearms rotating). Increase your tempo making sure you still feel the forearms rotating back and through.
Drill 2 - Attach the Swing Sock securely onto your 3 iron. Keeping your feet together, make a swing at your normal speed. If you lose your balance, slow down and make another swing. Try and find your natural swing speed. You should be able to swing and keep your balance.
"I use the Swing Sock to stretch my muscles. It is a great asset to my pre-practice routine. Sometimes it takes the place of hitting balls to warm up. It is a versatile tool for all skill levels to stretch muscles, to swing indoors and also to practice the mechanics of your golf swing without hitting golf balls! "
Mike McCullough, PGA & Senior PGA Tour
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.